Thursday, August 30, 2012

Some of my favorite parts of the hotel to note are the stone fireplace (yes, a fireplace in Cancun )




Recently, I was able to visit the brand new Secrets The Vine Cancun .  And all I can say is WOW!!!!  They were putting the final touches on the resort when I was there, but I have a few "sneak peak" pictures that I took to share with you of the rooms.
Overall, I would say my impression of the resort is that it is very modern and elegant and just truly magnificent. It has almost a minimalist feel with every light fixture, sculpture, pillow, towel, desk and chair impeccably placed.
Some of my favorite parts of the hotel to note are the stone fireplace (yes, a fireplace in Cancun ) which is a focal point of the main lobby. It's gorgeous. hotel rwanda trailer There is also a boardwalk that guides you through the resort to the most picturesque view from the resort.  It will be "the" place to take your wedding shot, group pic, or romantic hotel rwanda trailer photo from this resort. I predict we start seeing hotel rwanda trailer pictures from this exact spot popping up on social media as soon as the resort opens. I also LOVED the suites.  I can t do them justice in writing, but if you don t feel like leaving the suite, or even getting out of bed, you don t have to as you can enjoy the stunning views right from bed, the bathtub or the shower.
Found on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, Secrets The Vine Cancun is located on one of the world s most picturesque beaches, the enticing white sand beaches of the Caribbean Sea. This resort presents 495 graciously appointed hotel rwanda trailer guest rooms with private balconies revealing awe-inspiring views of the Caribbean Sea and Laguna Nichupte.
Eileen Her can too busy traveling to get back to very unsatisfied customers. June 26 the I booked a trip with Cozumel apple never picked us up at destination. Waited 3 hours for ferry. Got to Cozumel and we were on our own. Eileen last email stated I m on vacation will contact you august 9 the. Still haven t heard back. Apple just gives you the managerial lip service. They take your money and don t care. I just came back from our family vacation hotel rwanda trailer and tourwise was awesome. Also in hotel each day to book excursions. People that went with apple were complaining because they aren t in your hotel each day like the other tour companies. Beware of the rotten apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment