Friday, August 31, 2012

OMG.......you've GOT to be kidding!!!!!!!! Geesh, the weird things people will ask! Would you believ




Hi everybody! Well, I am super excited.....today I finally got hubby to go over to the AAA Travel Agency Office, where we talked to a gal about an Alaskan cruise/tour.........I decided hotel accommodations san diego we've already waited too long, and I am getting hotel accommodations san diego the "travel bug" and bad...so today was the day.
We got several huge catalogs to go through and decide hotel accommodations san diego which cruise line to take (she told us that the "best" Alaskan cruises are through hotel accommodations san diego Princess or Holland American).....I guess that Disney is NOT the best choice; she told us they are pricing themselves out of the travel/cruising business!
The end of August, first part of September hotel accommodations san diego is the "prime" time to go to Alaska, hotel accommodations san diego especially for the best time for seeing lots of wild animals! We'll get to go to Denali Park, as well as Glacier Park.......it sounds absolutely thrilling; the pictures we've seen are totally awesome!!!!!! Plus, prices are the lowest at this time of year!!!!!
Finally, the "ball's started rolling," so to speak, and, all the way home, hubby and I were talking about this cruise, as well as taking other trips as well.....we're even thinking about taking some Amtrak Train trips/tours!!!!!! It really is an exciting time......now, I'm thinking about getting hotel accommodations san diego new luggage, hotel accommodations san diego a new (and faster) digital camera, hotel accommodations san diego etc........plus, I AM going to lose a whole bunch of weight, as well........I am soooo pumped about this!
Gimme More Points Plz , In The News , Points, Posts, Comments, and Friends- Get it All! , ! Post Office @ Gather Town ! , All Ages Posting For Points , UpAllNiteCafe , Post Your Stuff , The Graveyard Hours , * POINTS - JUST FOR POINTS * , International Travel (Here and Abroad) , The Posting Station , Comment as you please , Show Me , *Post whatever hotel accommodations san diego your heart desires* , pointz rock!!! , EXCUSE ME...DID YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANTED TO SAY??? , NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP........... , The Gather place , posts,picturesand videos,all types welcome please flag appropriately , Whatever! , Points hotel accommodations san diego The Way! , Art Ticulated's Anything Allowed Anytime Arena , Friends on Gather , Friends of Matthew M. , Fun and anything and everything , travelling , Posting World , Comments needed , !This and That and Everything hotel accommodations san diego Else! , Gather's SAHM's , MAY I MAKE A POINT? , Points Party , Everything Welcome! , SHARE ANYTHING , Tig's Toybox a place to play , Spring and Summer , Talk-a-holics , A place to Post , !!!!! Pimp ~ Your ~ Points !!!!! , Anythhing hotel accommodations san diego for points , Post It , Cruise Addicts , Gather Gals , Watching The Wind Blow By , point makers paradise , !!!An anything anytime anyway place! , WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE........NOW WHAT?? , Gather Library , Post Anything at All Articles, Photos, let's see it , Group With No Theme
Yes, yes, Betty, I am super excited.......tonight we went out to eat, as I forgot to take anything out of the freezer for the evening meal....took all the catalogs along, and we were all sitting there, talking about the trip and how really exciting it will be.......want to go to Glacier Bay, Denali National Park (they have tons of wild animals and they're out a lot at the end of August/beginning of September), Mt. McKinley, etc.........oh hotel accommodations san diego my, from pictures, it looks so breathtakingly beautiful.........I think I've finally got hubby really excited about actually doing this!
Thank you, thank you soooooo much, Cathie! I've been praying hard about this, and it IS going to happen. We'd talked about it for quite awhile but then just seemed like hubby wasn't really excited about it........finally decided today we WERE going to get over to the AAA office. We went out to eat tonight and looked through the catalogs.......it's really getting exciting to plan exactly what we want to see and do in Alaska....there really are too many "options!"
Oh Tim, I can't tell ya how super, super excited I am........I am FINALLY making this come true.....and it will happen.....we think the end of August, or the beginning of September, hotel accommodations san diego as that's when all the wild animals are really out in the open, hunting for food! We want to spend two days in Denali National Park!!!!!! Got a whole bunch of catalogs to go through....went out to eat tonight so I took all the catalogs along....we all were excited, talking about the different options....seeing Mt. McKinley, Denali National Park, Glacier Bay, maybe Juneau and Anchorage, etc......wow!!!!!
I even got a couple of other catalogs, and we're talking about taking some Amtrak train trips, as well........after seeing all of your very, very beautiful photos from all throughout the world, well......hey, I am ready to go.......LOL!!!!!!!
We were talking in the car, about how neat/fun it would be to take some "short" trips....like over Thanksgiving and at Christmas time......start new family "traditions," of sorts. Will just have to wait and play it "all by ear," and see what happens!!!!!
hotel accommodations san diego Thanks hotel accommodations san diego so much, Heather! I am really, really excited about it, even though it's a little over a year away......at least I got things started today, and we know what we pretty much want. It's going to be so really exciting!
Thanks so much, Sandy! You know, I'm soooo excited, I can hardly sit at my computer and type!!!!!! I had to "push" hubby to go today, but we finally made it (and uh hum, we even made an "additional" trip to our favorite thrift store, as well!!!) and got a lot of great info and ideas.......I'm already planning to buy a new, and faster, digital camera to take with us!!!!!
LOL...I was born and raised in Juneau, Alaska. Please remember not to ask the dumbest tourist question: hotel accommodations san diego "How far above sea level are we?" You are going in on a ship. The ship sails on the sea. You are at sea level! ;-P LOL ... believe it or not, we got asked that question all the time!!!
OMG.......you've GOT to be kidding!!!!!!!! Geesh, the weird things people will ask! Would you believe, I'd not even thought about anything like that and wouldn't hotel accommodations san diego even ask such a thing.........just crazy! On a couple of the cruises, they stop in Juneau!!!!! I'm getting sooo excited, I can hardly even think straight!
LOL...Enjoy your trip. Juneau has some wonderful places to visit. I loved living there except for the loneliness. hotel accommodations san diego I can't live without friends and Juneau is extremely clique-ish. It's not easy to make good friends there but I do miss the land.
oh wow how wonderful. I have never been there but I know a man that lives there well 2 different men that live there they are older the one I new when I was a child the other my husband did some work on his house here in port they was from there and him and his wife was school teachers in Ankaridge she got cancer and they have better drs here so they lmpoved here after his wife passed on he moved back to Alaska, My kinder garden teacher and her husband and another couple from my old church went to Alaska a few years ago and she showed me pictures. I would love to go, my 11 grade history teacher use to show us slides him and his wife was both teachers and they took 6 kids to Alaska one summer and showed hotel accommodations san diego us the slides.
I've heard that Alaska is one of the most beautiful places around......and have seen some wonderful photos! Ahhhhhh, the photo ops........I am already planning on buying a new, and faster, digital hotel accommodations san diego camera for the trip....there are so many "options," so we've got a lot of talking to do, planning this trip. We will probably go at the end of August or beginning of September....prices are lower at those times, and the wild animals are out a lot more, scavenging for food.
Thanks so much, Vickey! Life is so very, very short.......hubby's worked hard all his life, it's now time to "play" and "party hearty!" We've also been talking about taking some trips by Amtrak train, as well......so much fun, so many incredible experiences!!!!!!!
We haven't either! I'm so very excited, as I'm finally making this happen....hubby has always wanted to go there; he's worked so very hard during his working career to provide a comfortable living for us.....now, it's time to have fun and travel!!!!! Hope this will be just the beginning of many trips to come.
Thanks, May! Hey....come along! I'm thinking about getting a "mini suite" on the ship.....depending on the cost.........no matter what, though, we have to have a stateroom with a balcony, so hubby can smoke.
I'm so happy for you! I haven't been but my mother has been 2 or 3 times. She's been to Denali and most of the ports. She did a helicopter tour that takes them out to a glacier, lands on the glacier and they get to walk around and of course take pictures. Her pictures show how beautiful it is. My cousin, Janet, has been up there for the Iditarod race a couple of times. She wrote a fascinating book about Alaska, too. It's titled hotel accommodations san diego Taku and you can read about here . She met all these people who do the sled races while she was doing research hotel accommodations san diego for the book.
Thanks so very, very much Debbie! hotel accommodations san diego This will be a family trip, for all of us, I've already hotel accommodations san diego started saving up the $$$$$ for it.....am hotel accommodations san diego actually glad we'll be going the last of August/first part of September, as that's when prices are the lowest, hotel accommodations san diego plus, according to our travel agent, lots of wild animals will be out and about "prowling around" for food.....the more I think about it, the more excited hotel accommodations san diego I get....LOL!!!! We still have to choose the specific cruise, as there are about 15 different hotel accommodations san diego ones!!!!! They told us that they'll be having a special "show" hotel accommodations san diego on their Alaskan cruises in October somewhere here in the city so I think it would be good to attend, as it might make it easier to decide exactly which one we want to go on! I've heard that Alaska's incredibly beautiful.......I can't wait for the experience......Mt. McKinley, Glacier Bay, Denali, etc., etc......I'd love to watch the dog sled races.....oh my, such fun!
Oh hey, guess what? Today we stopped at a Salvation hotel accommodations san diego Army thrift store....you will never believe what "treasure" I found there.....a photo matte that spells hotel accommodations san diego out "ALASKA." You insert photos hotel accommodations san diego of Alaska in each letter....wow! Whoever bought it got it in Juneau, Alaska hotel accommodations san diego

No comments:

Post a Comment