Saturday, September 29, 2012

waiting for Sun in the square for a change, killing the Toad, watching and listening to records, tim




en espera de sol , en la plaza para variar, matando south american travel packages el sapo, viendo y escuchando discos, el tiempo pasa y yo sigo esperando a mi amiwi, y llegas tú, yo escuchando esa musika loka q me facina CREEP, te acercas me sonrries y de pronto esa chispa adekuada, aun ke suene a bunbury, escuchas la musika a mi lado, tu piel , tus ojos, tu cabello, todo en ti es perfectoªªª tomas tu disco, pero a contrario de esta mensa del video yo no te dejo ir, yo si te arresto de por vida!!!!! jajajajajjaja, which en ingles means:
waiting for Sun in the square for a change, killing south american travel packages the Toad, watching and listening to records, time passes and I'm still waiting for my amiwi, and get you, I listening to this music loka q me facina CREEP, you walk me sonrries and suddenly that spark adekuada, ke-still sound at bunbury, you listen to the music by my side, your skin , your eyes, your hair, everything in it is perfectoªªª take your drive, but unlike the mensa of the video I do not I let you go, if you arrest of lifetime! jajajajajjaja

No comments:

Post a Comment