Friday, September 28, 2012

Believe it or not, I was once responsible for picking out the underwear for Britney Spears. Wow, I c




Recent Articles traveling soldier from Our Library New Responsibilities of Obstetricians The Reality of Life as a Sports Agent Choosing a Career Amidst a Recession Setting Apart your Career in Control Engineering A New Breed of Job Profiles
Believe it or not, I was once responsible for picking out the underwear for Britney Spears. Wow, I can not tell you how much I hated that job! Only three months into the job, she ended up firing me. She believed she did not have the need for underwear. I remember her saying in my exit interview "Ya'all I don't need underwear". I strongly believe she, and the world, regrets firing me.
After that horrible work experience I vowed to never have a job that sucked again. So, I spent 121 days locked in my closet thinking about what would be the world's greatest job. Each day I came to a new conclusion. Lucky for you, during my 121 day focus session I took very detailed notes by candle traveling soldier light. So here it is folks, 121 jobs that do not suck...
Counselor - If you don't want to work all year long and think you are good with people then counseling would be a great choice. The highest paid counselors work at elementary traveling soldier schools . Think about the hardest situation you might have to deal with: "Johnny stole my ice cream cone" "Now Johnny was that nice?"
Real Estate Agent – If you are good with people and like money, this is for you. Your salary is all commission, but you get anywhere around 2-3% of your sales. With the medium house price around $250,000 you take home $7,500 traveling soldier a pop. Imagine if you worked traveling soldier an area with $1,000,000 homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment