Friday, August 24, 2012

Congratulations to all of our winners! You will be receiving an email later tonight with instruction




Good afternoon everybody! I know you are all excited to know if you won one of 3 raffles from this past week. We had hundreds of entries, but there could only be 7 winners. air hotel travel las vegas All of these winners were chosen at random by this online air hotel travel las vegas random chooser  to ensure a completely random choice. Well, I won t keep you in suspense air hotel travel las vegas much longer, so here they are .the winners of the Costa Cruises, Holland America air hotel travel las vegas Line, and Norwegian air hotel travel las vegas Cruise Line raffles!
air hotel travel las vegas Congratulations air hotel travel las vegas to all of our winners! You will be receiving an email later tonight with instructions on how you will receive your prizes. I also want to give a huge thank you to Costa Cruises, Holland America Line, and Norwegian Cruise Line for making this whole week possible. This week would not have happened if not for the hard work of Silvio, Buck, and Gabriel at Costa; Erik, Melissa, and Mary at Holland America Line; and Marisa at Norwegian, plus everybody behind the scenes who may have helped pack the boxes, gather prizes, and ship off the boxes. Thank you everybody. Thank you my readers, supporters, critics, friends, and family. I appreciate all of your support and encouragement. air hotel travel las vegas I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the final days of summer.
Ahoy! My name is Mikey Faust, I am 16 years old, and I am the head blogger and founder here at Mikey's Cruise Blog. As a somewhat seasoned cruiser with 9 cruises under my belt on Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Disney, air hotel travel las vegas I thought it would be fun to start a blog where I can just talk cruise. Along with talking cruise, air hotel travel las vegas I have reported on tons of cruise news stories including air hotel travel las vegas the Costa Concordia tragedy, the Silversea collision, and many others. I have been featured in the Huffington Post and have collaborated with both CNN and CBS on cruise news stories. Every day more people discover my cruise blog and so far 140,000 people have. I have plans to do much larger things in the cruise industry and I can't wait till I have the chance to show you what I can do on a larger scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment