Monday, August 27, 2012

My Tickets were booked for tomorrow (08/26/2012) from seattle to paris. I was waiting for visa and g




My Tickets were booked for tomorrow (08/26/2012) from seattle to paris. I was waiting for visa and gave up hope until today. I got visa yes just day before trip. I was holding on final hote bookings. I am going crazy on planning this trip in just one day. I have pretty much booked trip now. I have some flexibility to make changes so please chime in...
Me and my wife are going for honeymoon. We are more interested in visiting beutiful places, food etc...not into history or museums much (dont judge ... want to experience city beuty and beutiful landscapes..conuntry travel trailers for sale dallas texas side..cute villages...my wife wants to travel more places compare to staying longer at one place...anyways here is what I have cooked travel trailers for sale dallas texas up...its little crazy hactic...I am 30 and she is 24...
You are just planning to run from one spot to the next and you won't have time to explore, relax and savor the wine, cheese travel trailers for sale dallas texas and other great food. I might even cut the Amalfi Coast out and stay in Rome the whole time, then head to Florence.
First - I don;t understand why you are in NIce twice - unless that is where your flight home is from. If so - don;t go there twice - head from Lyons or wherever to Rome and then work your way back to Nice.
Other than that - you haven;t allowed the time to get form one place to another travel trailers for sale dallas texas - so you will not be seeing a lot of these places - but pulling into a hotel at 4 or 5 in the afternoon and then having to leave again the next morning.
Also - if you don;t have hotel reservations - esp for Paris, Venice and Rome you may have a big problem unless your budget in very large. Esp Venice - check the dates of the film festival - which is in Sept and fills every hotel in town at double the usual rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment