Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stash Rewards is one of the best ways to get rewarded for staying at independent hotels.   I had a g




During the month of August, you can land yourself an award stay at one of Stash Reward s hotels for just 1,000 points.  Better yet, you can get 1,000 points just for joining  - essentially getting that one night stay for free!
Stash Rewards is one of the best ways to get rewarded for staying at independent hotels.   I had a great stay at The Cliff House at Pikes Peak , just outside of Colorado Springs, and I hope to try many more of these independent hotels out.  I think independent hotels are more interesting than cookie cutter hotel chains, and I ve often landed great rates compared to other 4-star hotels.  Stash Rewards partners with 162 hotels in North America, awarding 5 points per dollar spent.  If you re someone college world series tickets who enjoys independent properties the way I do, you ll love being able to shave a few dollars off a reward stay at their partner properties.
Stash Rewards  will have 10 rooms available in NYC during the month of August at a low price of just 1,000 points.  If you re interested in landing a cheap stay, you ll want to follow Stash on Twitter or Facebook to get the official college world series tickets details on this deal, which will be announced on Monday around noon EST.
Stash has 10 hotel partners in New York City, and has hinted a bit as to which hotel they will be featuring in this promotion.  Although details haven t been released, their hints have led me to believe the featured property will be the YOTEL New York , a room featuring small, basic rooms in the heart of Times Square along with amenities like free super strength wifi, monsoon showers, and heated towel racks.  If I m wrong, you ll find a deal at one of these other hotels:
If you re interested, make sure to sign up tonight for a free account with Stash Rewards, which includes 1,000 points just for joining .  Then follow Stash on Twitter and/or Facebook college world series tickets for more details on dates and the specific hotel so you can book accordingly.  I won t be able to take part in this promotion, but maybe one of you can!
Even if you don t score one of these cheap nights, I still highly recommend Stash Rewards.  It s a great program for independent properties and I hope to check out more of their properties in the future.
I'm just a girl in her 20s with a huge case of wanderlust. I want to see the world - and I need a little help from discounts and promotions to make it happen! This is my quest to earn free travel in a realistic way. I'll grab the easy airline miles and hotel points for award redemptions, and look for ways to save money while paying for the rest. I'm ready to get out and explore, and am looking forward to all the adventures waiting for me! It might be softcore miles, but it's definitely college world series tickets hardcore travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment