Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'll just add that we rented from Dan Dooley on 2 trips to Ireland with complete satisfaction. We to




First off, I reserved with Hertz and got a price of E258.53 for 13 days. That includes CDW, but CLEARLY states on all Hertz sites that I've been on, that Super Cover is NOT included in the quote, but is paid at the desk at a rate of 98/week and 14/day, for a grand total of 440E. I've been on every Hertz site I can find, both .ie and .com and they all are clear about when SC is paid. Please don't tell me that you got a quote with it included, because that's not what I've found online or when I spoke to two different agents at two different times.
You need to get email quotes which detail ALL charges payable. This being the price you will pay at the desk when you collect your car not just the payment you make online. You also need the Fuel policy, some charge full to full or empty to empty others my cruise value charge a full tank and expect my cruise value you to take back empty.
I'll just add that we rented from Dan Dooley on 2 trips to Ireland with complete satisfaction. We took all the insurance we could get. Upon return they hardly my cruise value looked at the car and 1 time one of the side view mirrors was damaged. No charges to us whatsoever. Here's the site we used in NJ.
sugarmaple, I don't want to confuse the issue but CDW in Ireland my cruise value is a morass of potential problems. American Express, Visa, and ordinary Master Cards will NOT cover your rentals there. World Class Master Card will. The difference in my case for a 25 day rental was over US$400 savings by using the World Class Master Card. If you have one, great. If not, you can probably get one free quickly.
In any case, if you have not called AutoEurope yet to discuss your needs you might consider doing so. In my many years of renting my cruise value in Europe I have never had anyone quote me lower prices on a like-for-like rental. We're using them on this upcoming trip as well. 1-800-223-5555.

No comments:

Post a Comment