Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ilaina Franco at Stellaris is really good and I dont know if she can get this done. I dont think the




In an effort to help supplement the cost of our wedding guests� trips to Aruba, hotels phoenix arizona we would like to put cash (a few hundred dollars each) on their hotel room accounts for them to use for meals and drinks, etc. I don�t want to buy a Hotel specific gift card, because I would like for our guests to get a refund of any unused portion. We originally thought that we would be able to buy VISA/Mastercard gift cards only to find out that they can�t be used in Aruba, and I thought this idea would be a good work around solution. However, I have reached out to one hotel (Hyatt) , only to be told that I can�t do this. I don�t really understand why that would be, considering that I am actually contributing to revenue for the hotel. Does anyone know if this is a possibility or why it wouldn't be an option? Or does anyone have email contacts for anyone at Marriott Stellaris, Holiday Inn Sunspree and Hyatt that I can contact? Thanks!
Ilaina Franco at Stellaris is really good and I dont know if she can get this done. I dont think they can change hotel policy but try contacting her ilaina.franco@marriotthotels.com or duska.dirksz@marriotthotels,com or CC both. We are having a large wedding on Oct 20th at the Stellaris and they are working with us on our every request

No comments:

Post a Comment