Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome to the board. Be careful doing any cliff diving. There are places that that look inviting, n




Hey ya'll! My boyfriend and I are going to our FIRST trip to Aruba and are really excited to be doing so. I've heard a lot of good things the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie pictures about the place. If anyone could tell me one place/attraction/restaurant that is a MUST see, that would be great! Also, has anyone the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie pictures gone on the party bus that takes you to bars in Aruba-I think it's called the Kookoo kunuku....Is it fun? Also, my boyfriend had gone to Jamaica before and there was a location where you could jump off a cliff into the water-Is there any area like that?
Hey ya'll! My boyfriend and I are going to our FIRST trip to Aruba and are really excited to be doing so. I've heard a lot of good things about the place. If anyone could tell me one place/attraction/ restaurant ...
What do you like??? the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie pictures Seafood, italian, steaks... that is a MUST see, that would be great! Also, has anyone gone on the party bus that takes you to bars in Aruba-I think it's called the Kookoo kunuku....Is it fun? Also, my boyfriend had gone to Jamaica before and there was a location where you could jump off a cliff into the water-Is there any area like that? Nothing like that in aruba...
There is no places like Ricks cafe in Jamaica in Aruba. Well none that I have heard of anywayand thanksfully so. I remember taking the plunge of those cliffs which are clearly marked with no jumping signs at night! Young, dumb, brain was a little the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie pictures foggy, the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie pictures ya know. Anyway welcome and spend some time going through the posts, you will learn a lot.
If you rent a jeep - make sure you do the loop at the North end of the island by the light house to Alta Vista. It's amazing the difference between the leeward and windward sides of the island. The sand dunes are there, some parts look like the surface the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie pictures of the moon and there are a bunch of wish rocks which are
If you rent a jeep - make sure you do the loop at the North end of the island by the light house to Alta Vista. It's amazing the difference between the leeward and windward sides of the island. The sand dunes are there, some parts look like the surface of the moon and there are a bunch of wish rocks which are
Welcome to the board. Be careful doing any cliff diving. There are places that that look inviting, near Mango Halto but don't do it. The rocks are closer than they appear. Plenty of snorkel places though.
Aruba is the kind of place to kick back, soak up the sun, great food, and such. Screaming Eagle is a favorite upscale restaurant of mine, as is Old Man and the Sea. I have plenty of cheap local joints that I frequent, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment