Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Once the wheels were off, chain stay s secured, I place the Diva in the box. There is a skewer insid




Once the wheels were off, chain stay s secured, I place the Diva in the box. There is a skewer inside the box to clip the front of the bike to and the frame rests on a Styrofoam block. I was ecstatic that I didn t have to take off the pedals or the seat. Two less things I had to worry about. There are hooks on the bottom of the box to secure one way car rental in spain your bike to and make sure it doesn t move. I secured the pedals to the frame with more Velcro strips and then stared down the handlebars to figure that out. After looking at it for a while and finding the right hex key to fit, I was able to lift off the handle bars with minimal fuss muss. I turned them on the side, secured them to the frame and WHA LA! I was ready to put the wheels, bike pump and some bubble wrap in for final measure.
Just the ramblings of a self-proclaimed Original Diva from Maryland. This Diva s life is filled with awesome travels, crazy adventures, silly - yet awesome kids, and a knight in shining armour - my husband of 25 years. The joke around this Steptoe clan is that we ARE TNT - we KNOW Drama. Join me for the Diva adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment