Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spider-Man s strong showing doesn t really surprise me. It s a name brand, it has characters and a s




This week is particularly noteworthy georgia virtual tours for two reasons. Not only did Broadway's box office not fall-off as dramatically as expected for this time of year, but Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark has officially replaced longtime champ Wicked as the top-grossing show, yet only by web-thin margin.
In keeping with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, georgia virtual tours please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post.
Spider-Man s strong showing doesn t really surprise me. It s a name brand, it has characters georgia virtual tours and a story that I think would interest teens and preteens, boys and girls, men and women. It s got music by Bono and the Edge. I can see it appealing georgia virtual tours to a wide demographic, especially if you re visiting New York with the family and you re only going to see one show.
As someone who has been involved in both politics and public relations, it's no wonder I love watching theatre. Good or bad, it's the raw energy of seeing a live performance that gets my adrenaline georgia virtual tours pumping. georgia virtual tours From the moment I saw my very first Broadway show ("Annie" in London in 1979), I was hooked. Now I see as many as 70 shows each year ranging from soaring musicals to two-hander plays. And these eyes just may be in an audience near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment