Thursday, July 26, 2012

In a couple of hours, Lee and I will be leaving the Anabella Hotel here in Anaheim after our week lo




In a couple of hours, Lee and I will be leaving the Anabella Hotel here in Anaheim after our week long holiday enjoying Thanksgiving and the start of the festive season at Disneyland .  I finally understood why this place is called the Magic Kingdom .
First of all, Disneyland is Christmas personified from the time you enter with music and decor that extends from Main Street to Paradise Pier at California Adventure .  Snow falls  over the magic kingdom twice a night punctuated with a fireworks display asking you simply to Believe.
In this world, where we have for a few years, been weighed down by some of the worst economic, natural catastrophe and international london hotel events , this place has reminded me that the things that matter the most, our families, our loved ones, and ourselves still offer the best sources of peace and happiness.
My daughter, Annette, joined us for a couple of days.  It brought back memories of when she and my other children were here before and had one of our best times together.  I had one of those moments looking as snow fell into her face that a resolution came over to me that I wanted more experiences like that with my children.  Nothing replaces those bonds.
Lee came into my life this year.  Never would I have believe that love would come into my life again and with such a wonderful man.  We also celebrated his birthday.  He is unlike anyone I ever imagined but is all I ever wanted in someone I love.  Yes, I am totally in love with this man.  He is handsome as well as kind.  His heart is larger than both of us.  I am happy.  The spirit of believing is back in my life because of him.
Tagged as Anaheim California , Christmas london hotel , Disney California Adventure Park , Disneyland , gay , Gay Love , Love , Magic Kingdom , Main Street , Paradise Pier , Same sex attraction , Walt Disney Company
Recent Comments tasithoughts on Guam s Plaza De Espana A Window to Its Spanish Colonial Past Boracay island on Guam s Plaza De Espana A Window to Its Spanish Colonial Past tasithoughts on J Rome Wins Duets and Hearts Bballmom on J Rome Wins Duets and Hearts Orlando colleges on The Demise Of Public Education on Guam

No comments:

Post a Comment