Friday, July 27, 2012

Last week my family and I visited Myrtle Beach . My kids were dying to ride the SkyWheel , a recent




Last week my family and I visited Myrtle Beach . My kids were dying to ride the SkyWheel , a recent attraction added to the boardwalk area of Myrtle Beach. After dinner one Sunday night, discounted car rental myrtle beach we decided to give the SkyWheel a try. First, let me disclose I am terrified of heights. My husband and children were so excited when we seen the 187 foot tall Ferris wheel , but I have to admit I was a bit reluctant. Being the good mommy I am, I pushed all my fears aside and hopped into the gondola to experience the ride with my family. Wow!! It did not take me long to figure out what a great scenic ride I was getting to experience. The SkyWheel was not at all scary! The view was breathtaking! We could see all over Myrtle Beach! My kids were so excited pointing at all the things they were seeing. The view of the ocean was incredible! I really got caught up in the moment of being there with my family and the beauty of the scenery. My family and I were really impressed with the SkyWheel . The kids will quickly tell you they loved the views and the ride itself. discounted car rental myrtle beach They also really liked the lights that turn on when it gets dark. The lights really make the SkyWheel stand out! My husband and I will tell you all the "parental" stuff we loved like the air conditioned gondolas that you ride in. It was refreshing to step into a cool gondola for our flight after we had been walking around the boardwalk. discounted car rental myrtle beach There is also a panic button at the top of the gondola if you find yourself scared. One push of the panic button, and the attendants will have you down in a second. This was always a comforting fact in the back of mind should I have became scared. The ride itself is smooth and easy which helps you enjoy your flight. The SkyWheel is well worth the ticket prices of $13 for adults and $9 for children. Infants/Toddlers under 2 fly free! They also offer discounts for military and senior citizens. If you really want a neat experience, you can purchase discounted car rental myrtle beach the VIP ticket which allows you to ride in a gondola with glass floors, leather seats, and a double ride. In addition, you receive a t-shirt and lanyard. The SkyWheel is also open all year long. The SkyWheel really gets a "thumbs up" from our family for it's gorgeous discounted car rental myrtle beach views, comfort, and accomodating features for all ages. Thank you SkyWheel for a truly family bonding experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment