Friday, July 27, 2012

I also had a strange experience when I was 16 years old and learned 30 yrs. later that it could have




My sister-in-law and I, were sitting, on a 10 floor balcony, at a resort cheapest airplane tickets hotel, in south Myrtle Beach, on July 17, 2012, at 2 AM in the morning, when we saw a large orange cheapest airplane tickets fireball looking object, coming from a southwest direction, down the coastline, right in front of us. It was low enough for us to see that the object was spinning cheapest airplane tickets in different directions as it traveled in a straight line down the beach. There was no sound or noise.
cheapest airplane tickets We couldn't believe what we were seeing and yelled for my daughter, who was inside, to come out and look. By the time she got out there it had traveled down the beach and had disappeared. We witnessed it for a total of about 2-3 mins. We stayed outside cheapest airplane tickets for a while, cheapest airplane tickets to see if it would return but didnt see it again that night.
On July 20, 2012, on the same balcony, around 1AM, My sister-in-law and I were sitting there again, when we saw two of the same color objects. They were further out over the ocean and much higher up than the one before. They would appear for a few seconds and then disappear. This happened about 3 times that night. These were not a ship, as they were too high up and were not an airplane, as we did see an airplane and the lights cheapest airplane tickets were white and red and completely different than the orange fireballs.
I am 56 years old and can remember cheapest airplane tickets seeing a similar orange object, on the side of a mountain in WV about 40 years ago. Members cheapest airplane tickets of my family and I watched it most of the night, until it just disappeared around 5AM. It was fairly close to us as we lived across the road from the mountainside.
I also had a strange experience when I was 16 years old and learned 30 yrs. later that it could have been an abduction. I had never thought about that being the case, until I saw a TV show that described abductions 30 yrs after my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment