Saturday, July 28, 2012

This was a horrible site for my son and I driving home yesterday afternoon, I was able to take pictu




You are using Internet Explorer 6. Internet Explorer 6 is unsupported by this site and you may experience layout and functionality issues. It is recommended that you upgrade to a newer version alamo car rental in puerto rico of Internet Explorer or switch to another browser.
Fantastic items from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff prior to and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you have got right here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which in which you assert it. You re making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is really a tremendous site.
This was a horrible site for my son and I driving home yesterday alamo car rental in puerto rico afternoon, I was able to take pictures of the women, up close pictures too. I live in the area and was devastated that no one covered up the body, their where so many children teenagers and adults out watching this lady just lying there dead. This morning on my way to work I drove past and thought of the horrible site. All night I thought of this lady and wondered why she would do such a thing? Also wondered if she was a mother? Was she a grandmother? What was going on in her life that would make her do such a thing? I just wanted to share this with you and I appreciate your time. After work today I will probably alamo car rental in puerto rico go by and pay my respects by bringing flowers! I will also pray for this lady and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment