Thursday, June 28, 2012

We were planning on this weekend, but I'm making the trip to Seattle for the Knot/Wahine bike fittin




I just had Peet's coffee for the first time and I am a new convert. senior travel accomodations I am drinking Major Dickason's blend and it's delicious!! I looked at their other products and the bitter chocolate for coffee looks interesting as well as the travel French press/cup thingy. Anyone lucky enough to have a Peet's nearby?
I just ordered from there for the first time (going for the Major Dickason's) and got the shipping notice today! I've been drinking the pre-ground cheap stuff from the grocery store, so I'm excited to get it!
Mmmmmmmmmm, Blue Mountain! I had it in Jamaica in 1980 and was bowled over! Funny thing, one of the young women who works for me is from Jamaica, her father works for the coffee board and she's consumed enough Blue Mountain to float a boat...now she doesn't senior travel accomodations like coffee anymore.
As an aside: senior travel accomodations I've been a coffee lover for years, but my husband decided that a move the PNW necessitated that he learn to like coffee. senior travel accomodations Nothing like trying to pick up a 'bad' habit, huh? Oh, and he's well on his way...
We were planning on this weekend, but I'm making the trip to Seattle for the Knot/Wahine bike fitting party instead. Maybe next weekend? I'll have to write it in PEN. I've been dying to go since you all first told me about it in December!!
I used to drill with a Guard unit in Forest Grove. When the option senior travel accomodations presented itself, I used to head over to the Grand Lodge for beer and dinner. As far as that goes, it's pretty standard senior travel accomodations McMenamin's fare. Good food, good beer.
Since I was attending the Biophysical Society meeting in San Francisco around that time, a friend I went over to Berkeley to stay a couple of days with a friend senior travel accomodations of hers. I went to visit the lab, meet the people, did a little sightseeing.
So we trooped senior travel accomodations over to this little coffee shop called Peet's in Walnut senior travel accomodations Square*, just before it opened. There were a bunch of people milling about holding empty coffee mugs, discussing Berkeley senior travel accomodations politics and such, and then the doors opened and the people formed senior travel accomodations a nice orderly line to get their morning senior travel accomodations brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment