Wednesday, July 4, 2012

During the nineties Green Day was most likely the best rock band, with Dookie being hailed as innova




During the nineties Green Day was most likely the best rock band, with Dookie being hailed as innovative. More than seven years after 'Good Riddance' most thought Green Day was a late addition. Then came 'AI,' a contemporary rock opera was dark, and slammed former President all the way home, but they were appropriate again. After a side-project of the Foxboro Hot Tubs, the band mixes their two biggest achievements musically for their last album 21st Century Breakdown , while still keeping the 'AI'-type seneca hotel chicago lyrics. So now, three years later, here they are with a brand new album Uno!. The first of 3 records in the Uno! Dos! Tré! trilogy. Oh Love will serve as the first single from the album. Uno! will hit the store shelves on September 25, 2012.
Just a guy, been working and playing hard all my life. For fun I go to the movies I like Horror, Sci-Fi and Action flicks are among my favorites, I play video games, I also watch movies on TV, too I like the most: Dexter, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Chuck, Supernatural, Fringe, seneca hotel chicago The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, House, Justified, and I listen to music, seneca hotel chicago anything that has a beat to it. I also enjoy reading and writing reviews. I hope you find my reviews helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment