Monday, July 2, 2012

No,sorry I don't.I originally went with my friends and boss at thye time Cindy and Janice,then I sta




Hi Cindy! Hope you are well. I do remember Lauren and you very well. I remember the last time i saw him with your adorable daughter back in the mid 80's Im sure he is missed dearly. Some of the best times of my youth were with the all friends we had working at élan. We had some great parties! John T and I still keep in touch. Wonder what happened to Weit, Bob Gallo, Tom "E" Maas, Curtis, Nancy W et all...shoot me a pm...love to reminisce ...
No,sorry I don't.I originally went with my friends and boss at thye time Cindy and Janice,then I started going with a few others,the last time I believe I was there was Aug 1990,1 week before my wedding los angeles colleges for my bachelorette party we stopped in and met my husband and the guys in the wedding party. PT'S was my twice a week fix for the most part except for the places in Margate for the summer of course..lol..My name is Diane and his is Alphonse...Those were the days!!.
IMPORTANT: Use common sense when replying. This is a publicly accessible page so respect the privacy of others. Do NOT use obscenities, engage in sexual/drug related topics or leave sensitive information you don't want the world to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment