Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weaknesses: I prepaid and booked an SUV and then called later to have it changed to a suburban. They




You'll find a great rate on a great car rental at more than 300 conveniently located Thrifty car rental sites throughout w hotel nyc the United States, w hotel nyc including many at or near major airports. So for your next car rental, let us shuttle you FREE!
Weaknesses: It is appalling that I was charged for full tank of gas when I didn't use a full tank of gas. Prepay with other companies is for the convenience of not having to find a gas station and subsequently charged for only what was used. I now understand that this is Thrifty's policy and I will NEVER use Thrifty again.
Summary: It is appalling that I was charged for full tank of gas when I didn't use a full tank of gas. Prepay with other companies is for the convenience of not having to find a gas station and subsequently charged for only what was used. I now understand that this is Thrifty's policy and I will NEVER use Thrifty again.
Similar Products Used: It is appalling that I was charged for full tank of gas when I didn't use a full tank of gas. Prepay w hotel nyc with other companies w hotel nyc is for the convenience of not having to find a gas station and subsequently charged for only what was used. I now understand that this is Thrifty's policy and I will NEVER use Thrifty again.
Summary: Don't rent from this company. I ordered a car online and noticed a week before the car pickup that I had to change the pick up time from 9:00 to 3:00. Because I changed the pick up time they charged me an extra $330 dollars from the previous quoted price. Phoned w hotel nyc and no satisfaction from the company. They said the contract had been changed. Apparently, this is policy for any Thrifty's car rental w hotel nyc in the states. Be warned.
Summary: My car was totaled in an accident (Not my fault). I called various car rental companies to get quotes and Thrifty was the lowest. w hotel nyc Thrify's quote was $249. When I showed up to get the car the employee told me that the "optional" coverage was actually mandatory (which I later found out wasn't true) and would cost $263 plus taxes and fees brought the total to $546 for their cheapest car. He refused to give me the car for the $249 price that I was promised. They were about to close and I needed a car to get to work and he took advantage of that. The employee saw how mad I was and upgraded me to a 2010 Dodge Charger for no additional charge. The day my rental was to expire I called to let them know I would be a little late returning the car. I was told it would only cost $8/hour past the due date. When I returned the car 1 hour late I was charged $8 for 1 hour and $24 for a full day of insurance plus $71.91 w hotel nyc for the 9 gallons of gas they had to put in the car which is $7.99/gallon. The total came to $652.62 the person I returned it to at the airport named Curtis knocked $30 dollars off. Bottom line, a $249 over the phone quote turned to $622.62. These people are crooks.
Weaknesses: I prepaid and booked an SUV and then called later to have it changed to a suburban. They did not have anything available and kept my money. Apparently, San Antonio is a Franchise and does not care if they overbook. That same day they overbooked 13 minivans. So, another 13 people upset because they didn't get what they wanted or didn't deliver. I had to go to Enterprise Commerical off 281. Glad I did cuz I got to book what I needed for 195.00 total for 4 days. They rock! Next time Enterprise all the way!
Summary: You should never rent from these guys EVER! Worst rental car company in the world. They will overbook,then try to get you into something that doesn't work and keep your money! Try Enterprise instead. I used Thrifty in Costa Rica and loved them, but San Antonio is awful. They should not be allowed to rent any cars.
Weaknesses: We originally booked a SUV, but wanted to change to a minivan, and ended up paying over triple the amount of money that we would usually pay at a different car rental w hotel nyc facility for a minivan. They decided to give us a luxury van, without telling us, and charged us a lot more for giving us the luxury van we did not want. They said that the luxury van was "our gift to you", and we "did not have to pay extra", however, when we asked them why we payed so much for the rental, they said that we had a luxury van, and that was the price for a luxury van, which we did not even ask for in the first place.
Summary: Do NOT use thrifty as a car rental service. They are NOT trustworthy, they are NOT helpful, and they charge you a HIGHER price than advertised online. Their staff is rude, deceitful, and unwilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment