Sunday, July 22, 2012

For now, let me first share a few things about Alaska. It is always relaxing to be on a cruise. Othe




In the past three weeks, I was traveling with my family. We went to so many places. It was pretty crazy. We went on a cruise to Alaska. We visited Seattle. Then, we went on a tour on the East Coast. We were at New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Niagara Falls, world travel guide Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, and Boston. I was exhausted by the end of the trip, but I have seen many amazing world travel guide things. The most important was that I have spent a lot of time with my family. It was a memorable trip.
For now, let me first share a few things about Alaska. It is always relaxing to be on a cruise. Other than sight-seeing, eating and napping are the priority. Golden Princess world travel guide had some good food, but not everything was wonderful. The best part had to be the soft-serve ice-cream. One is never enough for a day. Bryan and my sister were eating french fries all the time. Haha I know what you are thinking. French fries? A good bowl of hot and crispy french fries were perfect on a cold windy day.
Back to Alaska, it is a truly beautiful state. One thing that I like was the early sunrise and late sunset. Even it was 9pm, we still got to enjoy the sunshine and beautiful ocean views. The glacier, tall trees, whales, and bald eagles are unforgettable. For a city girl, that was something that I can never imagine. It was a lifetime experience. I couldn t wait to go back for a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment