Monday, July 2, 2012

The Agave Wheat is a very nice beer. Many people LOVE this beer especially if you like wheat beers a




Breckenridge Brewery was the beer provider and gave samples of many of their beers: Summerbright (seasonal), Agave Wheat, Avalanche Ale, Lucky U IPA, 471 (small batch), Oatmeal Stout, and Vanilla Porter.
The event was unorganized. The music was a nice attempt but as my friends and I referred to it it was elevator music. Since this event had so many of my favorite things I would still do it again though
This entry was posted in Beer , Restaurant/Food and tagged 471 small batch , Agave Wheat , Appetizers , Avalanche hotels jamaica Ale , beer tasting , Breckenridge Brewery , Colorado , Colorado beer , Colorado Brewer's Festival , craft beer , denver , food pairing , Ft. Collins hotels jamaica , local , music , Oatmeal Stout , rooftop pool , Summerbright , Vanilla Porter , Warwick hotel by Lilly Sue . Bookmark the permalink .
The Agave Wheat is a very nice beer. Many people LOVE this beer especially if you like wheat beers and then throw in a little fruit I only enjoy it on a really hot day mainly because wheats are not my favorite style of beer but it is a good one. Check out the review I did (click on picture at end of post).

No comments:

Post a Comment